Effective date: 06/01/2023
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name and email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on our Services, such as your interactions with our AI customer support system and other services you use.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see the Your Choices section below for details).
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information from identity verification services, advertising networks, data analytics providers, and mailing list providers. Additionally, if you create or log into your Spryngtime account through a third-party platform (such as Facebook or Google), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your email address, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your approximate location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking for certain customer support based on your interactions with our AI system and past inquiries.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide the Services, including to administer your account, facilitate your interaction with our AI system, and to customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop new products and services, including to debug and repair errors in our Services.
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Spryngtime and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time).
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and Services.
- Personalize the advertisements you see when you use our Services based on information provided by our advertising partners.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Spryngtime and others.
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- If you post content in public areas of our Services, we share this information publicly/with other users of our Services.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Spryngtime, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- Personal information may be shared between and among Spryngtime and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Spryngtime is headquartered in the United States and we have operations and service providers in the United States. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. To the extent required, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
You may access, update, and correct certain account information at any time by logging into your account, emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes. If you wish to delete your account, please email email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Shine the Light
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. [Option 1: If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at [insert designated mailing address, email address, or toll-free telephone number].] [Option 2: Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. [Winter] qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.]
By email: email@example.com.
By mail: 2261 Market Street #4599 San Francisco, CA 94114.